of the company FFI-Global S.r.l. with registered office in 36064 Colceresa (VI), via dell’Artigianato no. 2, VAT no.01823420979, registration number in the Registration of Companies VI-347296, tel. 0424-1701000, email address: email@example.com, certified email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “vendor” or the “Data Controller”, which manages the website www.almalibre.eu (hereinafter also the “Website”) intended for the conclusion of online sales agreements in Italian, to which these general terms and conditions of sale are applicable, through the reserved area of the website and subject to registration of the user (hereinafter, the “buyer”, the “client” or the “user”) in relation only to the goods in the electronic catalogues of the website (hereinafter, the “products” or “goods”) and with people over the age of 18 classified as consumers (B2C) or professional clients (B2B).
The following information is provided under art.13 of European Regulation no.679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) in relation to the personal data that will be made available to the Vendor at the time of consultation and use of the website, and the video channels and social media profiles referable to the latter, as well as when appointing the Vendor with a task.
The Data Controller is the company FFI-Global S.r.l., as identified above, operating in the sector of the manufacture and marketing of textile products. The Data Controller can be contacted by email or telephone at the addresses indicated above.
The following personal data provided by the user is processed in particular upon registering for an account and while using the features of the website: personal details, tax code, VAT number, home address and domicile, email and telephone number. The data connected to the use of Internet communication protocols, such as the IP address of the device, is also processed.
Credit card, bank/post office account or other payment service details communicated by the user at the time of payment using the payment services made available by banks, financial intermediaries and payment service providers (such as, for example, PayPal), are not processed by the Vendor.
Purposes of data processing
Data is processed for the following purposes:
- for the proper technical functioning and the improvement of the use of the platforms on the web referable to the Data Controller, including the browsing data implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and IT systems and software required for the functioning of the website, also for the purpose of collecting anonymous statistics on how the website is used;
- to process your requests for quotes, or regular or specific technical, commercial or promotional information, addressed to the data controller in writing and remotely, via post and email or through the forms used on the Website or on its social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, etc.);
- for the individual or joint promotion, also in coordination with third-party professionals, of main or accessory products and services falling within the business activities of the data controller, in addition to similar or complementary products and services offered by third-party professionals, in the forms described in the previous point and in particular via email and post;
- for the proper and complete performance of the task received in relation to the products and services referred to in the previous point;
- for after-sales services;
- for legal protection in and out-of-court, also vis-à-vis third parties.
Your data will also be processed for the purpose of:
- compliance with tax and accounting obligations;
- compliance with the obligations imposed on companies, enterprises and all the obligations laid down by the laws in force.
Personal data may be processed using paper and electronic files (therein including portable devices) and processed with the methods required to achieve the purposes stated above. Your data will also be used by partners of the Data Controller for the sole purpose of providing the indicated services and for the management of agreements and relationships arising from the latter.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary in order to use the features of the website, and to use the online store in particular, partially subject to registration aimed at enabling access to the reserved area and the functions reserved for account holders;
- is necessary for the performance of the agreement to which you are party or the performance of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request;
- is necessary in order to comply with an legal obligation imposed on the Data Controller;
- is based on consent expressed in relation to the activities beyond the management of the functions of the website and the task received, such as the sending of the newsletter, business notifications or advertising material.
Consequences of the non-provision of personal data
With regard to the personal data concerning the performance of the agreement to which you are party or the related fulfilment of a legal obligation (for example, obligations related to bookkeeping and tax declarations), the non-provision of personal data will result in not being able to use the services accessible through the website and will prevent the contractual relationship from being concluded.
Storage of data
Your personal data, processed for the purposes stated above, will be stored for the duration of the negotiations, the agreement and, subsequently, for the period of time that the Data Controller is subject to storage obligations for tax or other purposes, as provided for by legal or contractual provisions, as well as for the period of time necessary to protect professional credit, also in a court of law, and/or to defend claims in a court of law in the event of contractual and non-contractual liability.
The Data Controller manages the electronic and paper files, and will regularly delete data that is no longer useful or required.
In any case, the client authorises the Data Controller to store the personal data being processed for a period of ten years starting from the end of the calendar year from the deactivation of the user account or, if later, from the interruption of the negotiations, from the full performance of the services under the agreement or from the collection of the data, where this data refers to information that can be linked to the possible liability of the Data Controller or is instrumental in the promotion of the business activities of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is authorised to delete the data stored in the electronic files once this period has elapsed.
Disclosure and use of the data
our personal data may be processed and disclosed to:
1. partners in their capacity as parties that act under the authority of the Data Controller;
2. consultants, accountants or other professionals that provide services functional to the purposes stated above;
3. banks and insurance companies that provide services functional to the purposes stated above;
4. parties that process the data in order to fulfil specific legal obligations;
5. judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of the data
Your personal data is not disclosed or subject to any fully automated decision-making process. Profiling is used for the sole purpose of marketing and remarketing.
Rights of the Data Subject
he following rights are granted to you under the GDPR:
- the right to ask professionals for access to your personal data and the information related to the latter; the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1, of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the restriction on processing (upon the occurrence of one of the circumstances indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1, of the GDPR);
- the right to request or obtain your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating this data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data) from professionals – in the cases where the legal basis for the processing is the agreement or consent, and the processing is carried out using automated means;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time upon the occurrence of special situations concerning you;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one of several specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (for example, data that reveals your racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status and sex life). Any processing based on consent and carried out prior to the withdrawal of such consent shall in any case retain its lawfulness;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it);
- the right to request the deactivation of the account with the consequent deactivation of the functions connected to the use of the Website.
Cookies are service files that are sent by a website to a user connecting to the website, for the purpose of registering access to the website and collecting other data (TRECCANI). Some cookies contain personal data, others on the other hand contain aggregated and anonymous data.
Depending on their type, cookies can carry out a range of functions, including enabling the functioning of the website and the improvement of its use, and remain on the user’s device for varying amounts of time that do not usually exceed 20 days.
In order to avoid storing cookies, it is necessary to set up the user browser in such a way as to receive a notification when cookies are present or to activate the specific browser option that stops you from receiving them.
The disabling of strictly necessary technical and functional cookies may result in the impossibility to use the features offered by the website, and in particular to access the reserved area, to add products to the virtual shopping cart and to complete the purchasing process.
Browsers allow cookies related to a particular website to be deleted, with the possible loss of preferences and other settings required for the optimal use of the services accessible through the website. More information can be found on the website of the browser provider.
Below, the cookies, including those strictly necessary for the functioning of the website, can be enabled or disabled separately, depending on the choices made by filling out the banner which appears when accessing the website.
Cookies used on this website
a) Strictly necessary technical and functional cookies.
These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website and for the use of the features and the services accessible through the website.
woocommerce_cart_hash durata: sessione,wordpress_sec durata: sessione,PHPSESSID durata: sessione,gdpr durata: sessione,wp-settings-time-2 durata: sessione;wordpress_logged_in duration: session, woocommerce_items_in_cart duration: session, moove_gdpr_popup duration: 1 year,wp_woocommerce_session duration: session, tk_ai duration: session, wp-settings-2 duration: session, wordpress_test_cookie duration: session, 1P_JAR duration: 7 days.
These are cookies that enable the aggregated data relating to user behaviour, aimed at improving the functions of the website and the browsing of the user, to be monitored and analysed anonymously.
COOKIES FROM GOOGLE.COM. Goal: Stores your preferences and information each time you visit web pages containing Google services.
SIDCC duration: session, _Secure-APISID duration: 1 year, __Secure-SSID duration: 10 months, SAPISID duration: 2 years, __Secure-3PSID duration: 1 year, __Secure-HSID duration: 10 months, APISID duration: 2 years, __Secure-3PSIDCC duration: 2 years, __Secure-3PAPISID duration: 1 year, SSID duration: 3 months, HSID duration: 2 years, SID duration: 2 years, 1P_JAR duration: session, NID duration: 6 months, OTZ duration: 1 month, CONSENT duration: 20 years, SEARCH_SAMESITE duration: 2 years, ANID duration: 1 year.
c) Third-party cookies and social media cookies
d) First-party/third-party profiling cookies.
Colceresa, lì 29 maggio 2020